Reasons For Cloud-based Professional Services Marketing
As you may have found, having your head in the clouds can be good. It can decrease stress and enable some of your best brainstorming. Using the cloud for marketing works well for some of the same reasons. Marketing via the cloud is device independent, so you can engage with colleagues and audiences and reference data and assets from anywhere, anytime.
Here are many reasons why you should practice professional services marketing in the cloud:
- Real-time engagement - Cloud-based marketing software solutions allow marketing professionals to engage with audiences from their desktop, mobile phone, iPad, laptop, or any other device that can access the Internet.
- Quick and effortless marketing asset sharing - Sharing large files like videos, for example, is no longer problematic. Use links and just forget email or snail mail. You can easily enable a distributed team with up-to-the-moment data and information. You’re always on the same page, no matter where team members might be.
- Level the playing field - The less money you spend on network infrastructure, the more money you can spend on inbound marketing. Smaller marketing departments can be just as collaborative because they now have access to an infrastructure only larger companies enjoy.
- Eased marketing campaign execution – Cloud-based marketing applications can be set up quickly and will significantly transform your activities. By creating an environment for collaboration, you and your colleagues can campaign together by accessing the same assets, sharing and creating content, and delivering timely messages to your target audiences. These applications allow you to streamline the process and focus on your message.
- Easy access – Do you need a fully functional mobile office? With a mobile device, you can stay plugged into the latest info anytime during travel, at a conference, working from home, etc. As an added benefit, cloud-based applications are easy to set up and use.
- Data insurance – Cloud services generally enable frequent, automatic data backup and syncing. No more worries over losing content stored locally (on computers or in physical files) from theft, device, server malfunction, or natural disasters.
- Free up your own hard drive – File storage, including images, audio, and video for marketing use, can go to the cloud rather than taking up space on your laptop, phone, or local server.
- Staffing options and savings – Cloud services provide auto-updating, so you might not need your full-time IT staff. As a nice side effect, you can save on office space, utilities, and the like if you opt not to have your whole crew in-house daily.
- Fast, as-needed scaling – You no longer need to determine how much storage it will take to hold your data. Instead, you just purchase what you need and reduce your upfront investment. By using the cloud for marketing and data support, your business has the flexibility to increase. Start small, increasing cloud utilization over time, but you'll only pay for the services and cloud space you need today.
Using the cloud for marketing isn’t just for large firms. To learn more, contact Colosi Marketing.